Friday 6 January 2012

Gotta Be Startin' Something...

You would think I would be more philisophical when it comes to blogging and you would have thought I'd have been a long time blogger by now with my love of writing, but honestly I really was one to keep to myself. But this is a new year and I want to try new things, and this will be one of them.

I may blog daily, I may blog weekly, I may not even blog at all after this post. Only time will tell. Ok so I will keep blogging, just for something to do.

Honestly this blog is more for me, not sure I will even tell my friends about it, I just wanted somewhere to write, and keep track of my new dealing.

Before I go further, all these new things are because I want to do them. Not some stupid New Years Resolution you break the next day. This is some serious new beginnings for me and I just hope I can keep up with them all.

1. I am on a "normal" sleeping pattern for once. Good 'ol 9pm-5am. Big Kudos to me for sticking to it for about a week now.
2. I've started to actually eat breakfast to get my metabolism into gear. Just a simple meal; 2 slices of toast (or English muffin) buttered (ok so not uber healthy, but its a start) and a Coffee from my awesome Xmas present I bought myself, the Aldi Expressi Coffee Machine.
3. I've started an exercise regime. A full Zumba workout on Wii (20minutes routine + 5minute cooldown) along with Wii Just Dance (15minutes (about 5-6 songs)). This way I am getting an upper and lower body workout. Cos for some reason my arms don't like to co-operate with Zumba and work with my legs half the time.
4. I AM eating healthier and at normal times.

Of course everything in moderation and I will be doing these in baby steps.

Well that is it for now. I may ramble tomorrow. I may ramble later today about World of Warcraft. I just don't know.

But one thing I do know, my new exercise regime makes me sweat in places I didn't even know you could. Which I guess is a good thing.  :)


Lorien
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment